Originally, 'Prowler' image was created as a cover for the first chapter of the graphic novel version of Spine. The image is printed on a museum-quality thick and durable matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class, and weight.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia